Tuesday, December 14, 2010

London state of mind

So here is a confession I have to make: I think I have a little crush on London. It's not this crazy passionate love that I have for Seoul, but I feel that London and I have many more good moments ahead and, who knows, maybe one day we will become something more? It's just so full of beautiful people and buildings and art galleries and good house music and red buses and beautiful accents and and and... and it's time to visit again!
After a short stopover in Cambridge I'll arrive in London on Friday afternoon and I am soooo looking forward to that. That city is full of surprises. The last time I was visiting I bumped into two Korean friends - and I didn't even know they were in Europe! I went to St. Pauls for some sight-seeing and I saw them there, standing and absorbing that mystic atmosphere of old churches. I couldn't believe my eyes, so I kept staring for a few minutes before I decided to go over and say hi.

Tomorrow 7pm (GMT+1) I'm taking off! London, surprise me!!

2 comments:

  1. Od zawsze wiedziałam, że zamieszkam w Londynie. Pierwszym powdem jest: Harry Potter. Drugi powodem jest: National Gallery, Trzecim powodem jest: Harrods. Czwartym powodem jest: St. Martins. Piątym powodem jest: Pan Darcy/Colin Firth.

    ReplyDelete