Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The cities I love: Seoul, Time Lapse

As mentioned before: I am madly in love with Seoul. It's a city where small alleys with little hanoks, traditional korean houses, go over into wide avenues with neon-lit skyscrapers; where newest high-tech mingles with ancient customs; where a buzzing city winds like a river around green hills, the perfect destination for a weekend hike. It's an unconditional love and I would change nothing about the city. I even came to accept the fact that the subway stops around 1AM, so you either have to pay for the taxi or crash a couch after a night out in Itaewon, Gangnam, or Hongdae, one of the party districts of Seoul.

So, for all of you, a sneak view of the city I am head over heels in love with.
(watch in full screen mode, looks better!!)


via

No comments:

Post a Comment